cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

URGENT HELP NEEDED ROUTER DOES NOT SWITCH ON

emmapat
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

PLEASE help, my router does not switch on at all. No lights at all. The plug is fine and there is electricity I checked with other devices. No damage to the router, it just stopped all of a sudden. I ran all troubleshooting drills that were told to me on the phone when I called. i now have been without internet from the 26th of July. I need to get a replacement router please can someone help. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi emmapat

Sorry for the delay.

Do you still need help with this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Thank you!!! I put it in a different browser and it works!! Im on the live chat now

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 3 of 9

That page should show a button like this :

Skynet_TX_0-1659725709622.png

Clicking that button should open a pop up chat window, if you can't see that button, or you can see it but no pop up window appears when you click it, then you could try a different browser, or ensure you don't have any pop up blockers etc. running in your browser.

Message 4 of 9

Hi, thank you for your help, I tried the live chat but when I click on the link you inserted there it doesnt take me anywhere with a chat. The "live chat" paragraph doesnt have any link attached to it. This was the same whe I tried to join one from links that got sent to my email. I also can't call atm. 

Thanks though!

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 5 of 9

Hi @emmapat,

Unfortunately the support team here on the community will probably not be around until Monday now. You may get faster support by using the live chat or calling customer services on 0345 172 0088 over the weekend.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Done! added in the private notes

0 Likes

emmapat
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

I've added my account number in the private notes, thank you for your help!

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi

So that I can locate your account on our system and pick this issue up for you, please can you add your Account number or Home phone number to your 'Community Profile'.

If you are a Full Fibre customer, please add your FTTP reference or FTTP order Number to your profile.

If you have difficulty providing the above information, please add the Account Holders name, House number and postcode to the Private Notes section that is located at the bottom of your 'Community Profile'

Thanks  

Karl.   

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes