cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Upgrade cancellation?

RedToasty
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I've cracked, I'd much rather get out of this contract asap, rather than upgrade and get stuck for another couple of years. I'm sat looking at a spinner right now, I've been waiting a looong time for Live Chat to actually answer.

The list of issues is vast. I started my account a couple of years back, after a year you cancelled my account without warning, apparently there was an issue with the line so it just vanished. I was somehow convinced to create a new account. I had to set up another email address as the old account was completely broken and I couldn't reuse my existing email address.  I had to wait weeks to get back online, while working from home. 

We later moved house and transferred the account across. Due to working from home I've recently ordered an upgrade, which is due in a couple of weeks. You've just posted a random ethernet cable to the old house I moved out of, congratulating them on their new broadband and asking what router they have?! This house doesn't seem to be hooked up to my account at all. I've not lived there for a year. Where on earth did you get this information from? Apparently I'm also paying for TalkTalk TV, I've never actually seen a TV box, I only realised this when I came to upgrade.

My account is in a complete mess. At this stage I'd like to abort everything I can. Cancel the upgrade, give me a date when I can cancel your services. The Live Chat spinner is still spinning.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi @RedToasty

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions 

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

RedToasty
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

I would also attempt to just move the Upgrade date to the future, to give me more time to sort this, but obviously:

"Sorry, due to a technical issue we cannot reschedule your appointment right now. Please try again later"

0 Likes