cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN Connection issues

JP-91
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I'm having trouble connecting to my work server through direct VPN. There seems to be some restriction and looks similar to issues that others have experienced. Again, I can connect successfully on a mobile hotspot - just the router that seems to restrict access.

Current version is SG4K100136

Can you help please

Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Excellent.  I've also sent you a PM about our interaction today 🙂

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

JP-91
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Thanks Karl, I can connect successfully now.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

Router should be updated, test the VPN now and let me know if it's ok.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

JP-91
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Yeah not a problem, please do.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

I need to make a change to your router - this will knock you offline for up to 10 minutes, is it ok to do this now ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes