cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN Suddenly not connecting

AAK956
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

I have a problem of VPN connection I need for work no longer working. It's not a work issue. I can access VPN connection through wifi of another talktalk customer in their house, but I can no longer access through my own wifi.  It's been working for two years until last week.  I've spoken to talktalk customer services team TWICE and they tell me there's nothing wrong and everything is up-to-date.  Yet still suddenly the VPN connection is not working.  I see that a firmware update is being offered to people with a similar issue.  Is there anyone at talktalk that can help me?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi

We are always here to help 🙂

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

AAK956
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 9

Thank you, it all seems fine now.  I've spent almost a week trying to get to the bottom of this issue.  I'll know to come through the community hub in future.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi

The drop was the change I made to the router, all should be good now 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

AAK956
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 9

Disconnected and reconnected, and it seems to be working again now.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi

That's good. I made a change to the router firmware so this should work going forward.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

AAK956
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

No, it has stopped again!

0 Likes

AAK956
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

The VPN connection is working now!!

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi

Can you try the VPN now please.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes