cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Windows VPN not working via hub

Duffa74
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Just recieved a Talktalk hub 2 and cannot use a windows 10 VPN.  Previous posts about this seem t show the Huawei hub fixes this.  How can I sort this?  Many thanks.

Stephen Duffield
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi

Glad the VPN is working.  The speeds could be anything unrelated.  Check the speed of your connection is fine without the VPN in use to make sure the overall speeds are correct.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

HI Karl, VPN working but a little slow at times.

Stephen Duffield
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi @Duffa74

Is the VPN working now ?   My colleague has confirmed he picked this up first thing this morning.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Thank you Karl. 👍🏻

Stephen Duffield
0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi

I've emailed our network colleague to apply an update to your router to allow the VPN to connect. With today being a Bank Holiday, I would not expect this to be picked up until tomorrow.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Thanks Skynet_TX. I’ll look forward to someone getting in touch. 👍🏻

Stephen Duffield

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Duffa74,

This can probably be resolved by the support team here changing the version of firmware running on your router, they should be able to help when they return next week.

0 Likes