cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

broken switch on router. Switch is not latching on so cannot keep it going.

ashtanga
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I have been with Talk Talk for years and router is probably  "warn out". I tried several times to speak to customer service but they just run an automatic voice and do an automatic test and say everything is ok.  But that is because I have the switch stuck up with sellotape and the router standing upwards to keep pressure on the switch. After two minutes the button releases and I loose connection. 

Could I please have a replacement router sent ASAP.        Thankyou Carol 

What informatio do you require to do this. ?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi @ashtanga 

How are you getting on, have you received the router?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi ashtanga

Have you received the replacement router?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Carol

I've ordered a router for you, should be with you in a day or two.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ashtanga
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

I never wanted to get involved with all of this. I just wanted to get a replacement router but Customer service by telephone was hopeless, all automated.    i am 70 years old and I don't how to do this.  I have tried to find the "profile" you are talking about , have entered name and telephone number  but there is no "send" button , so I have no idea if the information is logged or not. 

Can you now proceed to send me the Router, or will I have to try again to give the details.   Thankyou     sorry. 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

HI @ashtanga 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then send you a replacement router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Staff will reply during the day, @ashtanga.

You need to complete your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu, choose Personal Information. 

Add your Talktalk phone number or account number. SAVE CHANGES. 

Don't post any of that information in this thread. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.