cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

complaint!

shepochu83
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I have been a customer for years, and have had minimal problems with the service I recieve.

My complaint is

1. Now Solved - Thank You!

2.  Restriction - on the "my account" tab for the past 18 months plus it has stated that there is a restriction on my account due to a missed payment.  I have missed no payments and my account is up to date, only thing I can think of is a past talk talk mobile I never paid (the debt has now been sold to Lowel) but if this is the case why is my account still restricted.  Also how long has my account been restricted and have I been charged for years of fiber 65 which I have not been able to use.  

I contacted chat about the second issue but they did not understand my problem and tried to refer me to the tecnical department.  This is obviously an account issue...I then asked to be put through to complaints but all the agent did was stay on the chat.  I asked for a e mail address but all the agent did was close down the conversation.

Not happy and if these are not resolved ASAP I will simply leave talk talk as I am still in cooling off phase for my account extending.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi shepochu83

Just to confirm that you do not have a restriction on your account,  we can see the service is connected and in sync and is being used.  

The notice you are seeing in My Account is stuck from November last year, so this will be logged to the My Account team to remove.

Apologies for any confusion. 

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

Staff here work normal office hours Monday to Friday, and posts are dealt with in order.

You may find it quicker to phone. Try phoning 0345 172 0088

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

You are in the staff's queue for a response, if you wish to wait.

For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile including your TalkTalk landline phone number so your account can be traced. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
You can also add your account number in the private notes field, which only you and the support staff can view.
Please post back when done.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).