cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cannot add email address(on firefox windows 10 laptop)

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

talktalk webmail will not accept my gmail.com address  says password wrong.  i can assure you ITS 100% CORRECT whats the fix for this?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 8

replied 23/7 15 days ago still have adding email address problem     when will a resolution be had   

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

Chris       2 laptops toshiba and hp   3 browsers   edge   chrome  firefox      all say incorrect password for my gmail.com email  like I said when I want to access google its accepted always    so its a webmail system thats wrong     in the meantime Chris  I was left in complete and utter limbo from 2055 monday until just before 11am tuesday as got no emails even when I had to request email password to get logged in to post urgent message  I am registered with my talktalk.net address  are you able to register at the same time as that with my gmail.com as well     as how else can I access to post urgent message if nothing is sent through to me by talktalk.net   thanks                                                        

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi paja32,

Which internet browser are you using, could you try a different one if you haven't already

Chris

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

CHRIS      yes chris   typed my gmail.com email address to try to add to talktalk webmail   it says my password for that address is incorrect/wrong      I know 100% its not because I have used it both before and afterwards to access google account/gmail  thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Paja32,

Just to confirm, it's saying the gmail.com password is wrong?

Chris

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

I never said it was a login problem    I can login and use perfectly but when I click on add another account (ie my gmail.com one) it says my password is wrong   its not- because before and after I have used same one to login my google and gmail account perfectly there must be a fault on there that needs fixing dont you agree?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi paja32, are you still unable to log in? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes