email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tiscali email login

Almcg
First Timer
Message 25 of 25

Having trouble logging on to my tiscali emails. Doesn't recognise email address when I try changing password. Could this be fixed for me ? Thanks

24 REPLIES 24

plainoldme
Chatterbox
Message 1 of 25

I've been having same trouble. I have tried with taiktalk tech team this is a print out from one of their staff you will have to upgrade to mailplus which will cost you £5.00 a month or £50.00 a year

i believe they keep closed email accounts for 6 months. don't know if this helps

plainoldme that's me!!!!!!!
0 Likes

Message 2 of 25

Hi Andy,

I am having the same problem, I have just added the required details to the private note section, please can you confirm you have received my info. Had this issue for about 4 years now, whilst it was manageable this morning 8000 emails have just been sent to my phone so I need to access and tidy up the inbox.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 25

all completed, I've started my own thread. Thank you OCE_ady and I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 25

I'm sorry tillyh, but in order to get help on the community you have to post a thread on the community. It's very easy to do click on this link https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email-Webmail/bd-p/myemail and click start a topic.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 25

Thank you for this, I'm unsure as to how to start my own thread. Do you have an email address that I can contact you on instead please? Thank you very much

0 Likes

Message 6 of 25

Tilly if you start your own thread I'll be happy to help.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

tillyh
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 25

Hi There,

I'm also having the same problem as below. TalkTalk does not recognise my tiscali email address. 

I need to reset this password. Please can you let me know how to move forward with this?

Thank you,

Tilly 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 25

Hi,

i have started my own thread but havent heard from you, please could you help i really need this sorted in the next few days

thanks

Rosie Ansell
0 Likes

Message 9 of 25

i have started my own thred but forgot to mention that i no longer have access to my linked email account (old school email), so the password reset tool will not help?

I hope i can still access my emails.

Thanks

Rosie Ansell
0 Likes

Message 10 of 25

Hi rosieansell, please start your own thread and I'll be happy to help.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 25

I have a few issues as i am not the My Account holder - i have given all options that may apply. Hope this can be sorted.

Rosie Ansell
0 Likes

Message 12 of 25

Will do, thank you really need this sorted!

Rosie Ansell
0 Likes

Message 13 of 25

Hi Eve - I am in the same boat as you.  Started the process a week ago using the chat and phone call number but only discovered this community last Wednesday and things have moved on  a bit.  Really glad to know that you are sorted now - pity it took 2 weeks (my guess is that they are under resourced).  Lets hope you don't get a repeat problem.  emoticon.thumbsup.title

Mossy
0 Likes

Message 14 of 25

This is now sorted, but why it took over 2 weeks to get someone to phone me & give me a new password is beyond me!

Eve
0 Likes

Message 15 of 25

Hi rosieansell, if you start your own thread and add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

0 Likes

rosieansell
Popular Poster
Message 16 of 25

having the same problem how do i solve it?

Rosie Ansell
0 Likes

Message 17 of 25

I have this problem too for 5 days. I've filled in the details in my private profile notes, can you also raise a fault ticket to get it sorted.

Thanks Eve

Eve
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 18 of 25

Hi Regan and adders, please start your own threads and we'll be happy to help.

0 Likes

adders
Popular Poster
Message 19 of 25

So, I've just reset my password but I still can't log in!

If Talk Talk want to close down old Tiscali email accounts then do the honest thing and tell people and not just shut it down!....assuming this is what has happened!!

0 Likes

adders
Popular Poster
Message 20 of 25

Hi,

I too can not log into my Tiscali email account.  My mail used to come through to my desktop client but now keeps asking for my password.  When I provide the password I have a message saying the password is incorect.  I have been to the talktalk web site but get hte message 'invalid user name or password' Please help...

0 Likes