Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Broadband speed upgrade

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I received an email last week explaining that my contract was ending at the end of April,I decided to upgrade from fast fibre to super fast fibre for the next 18 months as I was offered a deal for only a little bit extra than what I was paying,I pressed the upgrade button on the email twice to make sure,I’m still getting my old speed I know it’s not even been a week yet but can anybody advise as to when my new speed will come into effect & if it has actually gone through thanks

Gra/Bfred
Highlighted
First Timer

I am having a similar issue. I upgraded the same as you did and my go live date is today but I am now receiving slower download speeds (9mb) but 15mb upload which is faster than before. Very confused. 

Highlighted
First Timer
Same here. Getting the same speeds as before. I wonder if it's a common issue.
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hopefully they will get it sorted soon or I won’t be paying if they charge me extra for something I’m not getting 

Gra/Bfred
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Like I said to Adam I won’t be paying anything extra if I don’t get what they said I would on the email especially seeing as they said they could cope with extra usage at this time of uncertainty!!

Gra/Bfred
Highlighted
Community Star

@Graham Parker Your topic has been escalated to the support team here and they will look into this for you as soon as they can.

@Adam1988 @eriphil Please start your own topics so that you can get individual attention.

Highlighted
First Timer
I already have, before this one actually. Still no response yet.
Highlighted
Community Star

@eriphil They are very busy, you need to wait. And make sure your personal profile is complete so that they know who you are.

Posting on someone else’s topic delays a response to them, so please don’t.

Highlighted
First Timer

In which case I apologise to Graham. Just thought he'd find it useful to know he isn't the only one with this issue. I know I would find that helpful. They should close the comments down maybe if that has an impact. 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thanks Ferguson for your reply all I’m trying to find out is how long will it take for my new internet speed to be increased to the super fast fibre which I thought I upgraded to last week in the email I received thanks !!

Gra/Bfred
Highlighted
Chatterbox

You no need to apologise I don’t know what I’m doing on here either but it seems the only place you can get any sort of answers hope you get sorted !!

Gra/Bfred
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Graham,

I'm sorry for the delay. I can see that I've posted on your other topic on Friday.

Thanks