Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Email to say live, flashing amber constantly, no engineer

3 REPLIES 3
First Timer

Email at 10am this morning to say connection live fast fibre 

No engineer turned up, despite being told between 8-1pm. Text engineer to enquire if he was coming - told "all set up, you need to contact your provider. Dial tone present but internet isn't working as yet" 

Set up router, amber light continues to flash. Tried every which way to resolve it myself and cannot, still continues to flash despite being sent email to say gone live. 

I am a new customer. Attempted online chat and phone lines, all closed? Can you help please? 

Highlighted
First Timer

Now had an email to say there is a fault and I need to call. Only for me to get cut off once again. So ridiculous, it’s all quite comical really. 

Highlighted
Community Star

Just wait for a reply,  @itskatence .

I have escalated this into the workflow,  but it can take several days for TT staff to reach new threads. 

If it's sorted meanwhile,  please let us know. 

Otherwise don't post again, as you will keep sending the thread to the back of the queue. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Good Afternoon,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your query. I can see BT openreach cleared a fault on 16/04 and the line is now working and stable with good speeds. Please can you monitor and if any other issues occur please advise.

Kind Regards 

Matt