Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

HG635 Firmware Update From v1.06t to v1.10t

26 REPLIES 26
First Timer

Hi,

I was wondering if you can push firmware version v1.10t to my HG635 router as the trials seem to have been a success.

Regards,

Neil Munford

Community Star

Hi Neil

OCE's emailed with your request.

Remote management on?

Just leave the router powered and connected to the line and it should get updated tomorrow.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Neil

I'll update the firmware now 🙂

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

First Timer

Hi Karl,

My router rebooted just after midday today and my firmware is upto v1.10t now.

Thanks for doing that for me.

One thing I have noticed is my Fibre BB is now syncing at 15Mb where before the upgrade it synced at 3-4Mb, maybe just the function of a reboot has kicked it into life.

I will keep an eye on it and see what else falls out the tree.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Neil Munford

Hi

Thanks for letting me know.  Keep an eye on things and report back if there are any problems.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Chatterbox

Like Neil, I'd like my HG635 Router Firmware updated from its present v1.06t to the latest v1.10 please.

My router has remote management enabled.

Can you kindly push the firmware to my router so it will update please?

Carl  

Regards CarlL
Chatterbox

I'd like my HG635 Router Firmware updated from its present v1.06t to the latest v1.10 please.

Carl  

Regards CarlL

Hi Carl

I've updated your router firmware as requested.

Thanks

Debbie

Chatterbox

Cheers Debbie - that was quick!!

Many thanks

Carl

Regards CarlL

Hi CarlL,

How have you found the connection since the firmware update?

Thanks

First Timer

can you please update my router to the lastest version please getting the odd internet dropout and struggling to connect to network. also the internet speed drops to  a point where it will not load any webpages.

Participant

Hi, Is there any chance of pushing the new firmware to my router please  1.10,many thanks in advance. 

Shifty
Participant

Hi could I get this firmware update please, thanks in advance

Shifty
Popular Poster

I have just discoverd this thread. My Hg635 router is on version 1.01, presumably the origianal.Remote magagement is on but no formware updates have ever taken place I assume. If th erouter is working Ok is there any point in this and if so how do I perform the update. The router is quite aged now and i was wondering if this would improve performannce. Thanks

Popular Poster
I see there is no response to this request. Does anyone know how to contact TalkTalk re firmware upgrades or it is an impossibility.
Community Star

Hi @MungrisdaleC

It's an old thread so not on the OCE radar.

The original firmware /software version for the HG635 was v1.04t.  The current firmware / software version is v1.06t.  There was a trial of v1.10t but all existing HG635 routers are awaiting the release of new firmware.

To find out what your router software version is:

• Open a browser on a device connected to the router
  • Key in to the address bar 192.168.1.1
  • Below the login box click the link Status information
    Scroll down and at the bottom is the software version:
  • What's the software version?
 Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Popular Poster
Thanks it appears my software is up to date. I found the old thread and gained the impression there was a more reliable version of the software I had missed. Happy to wait thanks
Conversation Starter

I'd like my HG635 Router Firmware updated from its present v1.06t to the latest v1.10 please.

R.Alonso
Chat Champion

I am not sure but I believe v1.14 has been released for this router 

If I am correct then your router should update itself shortly

It may be different if your line is a business line

Bill

Conversation Starter

It’s been on the same version for a long time now that’s the reason I was asking for a push update from TalkTalk.

R.Alonso