Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Live date 24th - no router

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Chatterbox

My internet is live since 24th of March but still didn't get my router. On wednesday re-ordered it over the phone but still didn't receive it. 

Tomorrow is going to be one week since I suppose to be able to use my broadband

What to do?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Aggie0 I have passed this onto the team to pick up for you. Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi

I'll get a router out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi @OCE_Karl 

Highlighted

Hi

I'm showing 2 lines on your account with 2 addresses.  Can you drop me a PM to confirm the address the router should be going to.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Can somebody tell me when I will get my router? It's been almost 3 weeks since my live date and no router. 

I know it's hard time right now, but I signed my contract on 10th of march which was before lockdown. 

I'm really struggling without internet, need to use hotspot from my phone which is not powerful enough for my work.  

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi, please can somebody give me any info about the router I supossed to receive?

It's 3 weeks today since live date and still I cannot use my broadband. 

Highlighted

Good Morning,

I'm sorry for the inconvience caused with your service. I can see this fault has been dealt with by our ceo team and the service ceases tomorrow. Sorry for all the issues you have experienced.

Kind Regards,

Matt