Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi hood128

Is the no dialtone fault still present?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Enlightened One

land line come back on at 7.10 pm last night but my internet speed is dropped from a 38meg on my own router to 34 meg hows that in 2 days dropped so quick need to explaine that to me

why 38 for years to 33 megwhy 38 for years to 33 megnow 33 meg was all ways a solid 38 on routernow 33 meg was all ways a solid 38 on router

Highlighted

Hi hood128

Thanks for your reply.

I'm glad to hear that the landline fault has been resolved. In regards to the speed, I've checked the connection stats and your line is in sync at 35.3mb.

As a fault on the line has just been fixed it may take a couple of days for DLM to change the profile/speed. Please can you leave the router switched on without rebooting and we can check the connection stats again on Monday.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Enlightened One

ok ill leave it on till monday so by monday my speed should be back to solid 38 meg if not them ill need some one come and fix it s paying for a service to work not to be like a yoyo speed up down i know not your fault but end of day i pay for a servie to be stable not un stable

Highlighted

Hi hood128

Thank you. I will check the connection stats on Monday and I will post back on this thread.

Debbie

Highlighted
Enlightened One

Status
Connected

Current speeds

Download: 34.75 Mbps

Upload: 3.59 Mbps

Current Connection time

Online for 0:21:04 day(s)

Highlighted

Hi hood128

I'm really sorry for the delay.

I've checked the connection stats again and your line is now in sync at 35.9mb. The speed has increased slightly so DLM is monitoring/adjusting the profile.

There are re connections on the line, have you rebooted the router?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Enlightened One

no not re booted line plus my internet been solid for months even when land line was off over 2 weeks i was still solid 38 meg so lm should not be doing any thing end of dy i want me speed back to 38meg were it was only dropped since bt have got land line back on from exchange so i need sorted

Highlighted
Enlightened One

My Internet Connection

Status
Connected

Current speeds

Download: 35.07 Mbps

Upload: 3.57 Mbps

Current Connection time

Online for 2:00:16 day(s)

Highlighted
Enlightened One

Screenshot_3.png

Highlighted
Enlightened One

still sitting here on my butt my speed only 35 now on my routers own stats been solid 38meg all year then last 3 weeks lost landline for over 13 days but internet was still solid 38meg so landline off did not effect speed but since landline come back on me speed dropped to 33meg and more then leveled off at 35 i want a easy straight forward answer to how come now its stable at 35 meg since all year sit been 38meg no difference in hard ware all same so ive lost 3meg so if i start to take 3 pound off the money i pay tt would that soon be sorted too right it would all i want at end of day is the speed ive been getting no bull sh i t about this that cos i pay same monthly bill never chnges so im stable in paying but my speed are shocking never stable

Highlighted
Enlightened One

righ this is beyond a joke now me speed dropped again

Screenshot_1.png

Highlighted
Enlightened One

any one gona help me with my speed ??????

Highlighted
Enlightened One

Screenshot_17.png

beyond a joke this i want my speed back to solid 38meg

Highlighted
Enlightened One
beyond a joke