cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Speed test is down

8 REPLIES 8
Philosopher

Hi oce when logged in to my account in google chrome the speed test link shows the attached screen shotSpeed test downSpeed test down

also from check my service link comes up with 

2019-07-02 (6).png

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Community Star

Hi Joe

Thanks for flagging the speed test issue. I've reported this to the TalkTalk Community Team. Looks like it's an issue with TalkTalk.

The workaround is to use https://www.speedtest.net/

This is the same speed test but does not record the results direct with TalkTalk. 

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Philosopher

HI @Gondola Thanks

just trying to get a renewal deal on new contract and the agent seems to imply a not good wording either i would like to see said.  try to gain access into your account & why 3 to 4 mins!!!!!!!!!!

2019-07-02 (8).png

could a oce please look at not good wording being used for ur own staff it seems?????

Community Star

Hi Joe

Let us know how you get on with your contract renewal offer.

Personally, I wouldn't worry over the LiveChat response wording. Remember that the agents do need to access your account and then review the details.  Looking at what service package you have now and its usage so that hopefully you'll get the best offer tailored to you.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Philosopher

@Gondola  well just getting to the loyalty team took over 10 mins now 1 hour on and still not getting clear info or price as it takes them over 5 mins just to give me a total month cost ...!!!!!!

seem they have gone down hill snice last time

Community Team - TT Staff
Philosopher

@OCE_Arne  what about the issue i have posted about the speed site not working see 1st post

also why can the chat agents on loyalty team the same offers as on line as i see on a other post someone says offers are for new and existing customers ??? or is there a bite they have not said 

@OCE_Arne please see last chat at just gone 4.20pm today also the online offers page shows none but renew my contract does show one

@Gondola The pm chat got some where quicker than this am but still not good offer so will try again as my ends in Sept.

Hi @hosay299

We are aware of the speedtester issue, it has been logged and is being investigated, for the time being use  https://www.speedtest.net/ as Gondola has earlier advised. 

I don't have access to live chat transcripts, but some online offers cant be matched by loyalty agents via chat/telephone, as those offers are specifically meant to be ordered through the website, its a business decision I'm afraid. 

Regards

Hi,

Just an update to advise that the Speed Tester issue has now been resolved.

Thanks