Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

fibre package upgrade

2 REPLIES 2
theowler
First Timer

Hi i have recently upgraded my package to include super safe free for 18 months

( order no N80397845 ) a free super router and a go live date. After i placed the order i logged onto my account and i can see that my contract expiry date has been substantially extended but i have had no confirmation email, no free super router and am unable to download super safe boost, i have checked all the folders on webmail and there is nothing there. Are you able to help me with this at all? if not can you please set my contract expiry back to its original please and i will look elsewhere for another deal even though i have been with talktalk for many many years

i have attached a copy of order confirmatio

Thank you,

Stephen 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

@theowler, this thread has not been overlooked. 

Staff were absent from the forum last week,  but it normally takes a couple of days or so for them to reach new threads. 

Duplicate threads for the same topic are removed to avoid creating extra work on a busy forum.

Please wait for staff to reach your original thread here.

They don't work weekends on the forum,  so it will now be into next week. 

You can reach help today by phone on 03451 720046 or scroll down to Chat on this link:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
StephenF
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey Owler, 

In order to get into the details of this we'll first need to confirm some more info however in the interim i can see your all setup with supersafe as such ive triggered a resend to the email we have on record with your welcome details which has details how to use the service. 

I've sent a private message to you, could you answer the questions in that message and we'll be able to look into the other issues you've raised if you still need our support. 

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.