cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Connected ‘No Internet Issue’ Replacement Router?

Parrottsnest1
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Posting on my parents behalf as your help services are difficult for them to navigate. They have the attached set up, Fibre 150 with a landline. They have a reoccurring issue with the ‘no internet connection’. Devices connect to the wifi fine but cannot access the internet. They have contacted customer services who have completed a line check which is OK so advise no issue but there clearly is a problem and this is now happening more and more frequently. Engineers have visited previously and confirmed the setup is correct. From reading previous posts there may be an issue with the router itself. Please can a replacement be sent so this can be resolved ASAP, it is very stressful for them.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Parrottsnest1 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and your parents name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile.

I can then send a replacement router for testing.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Have you added their details in Private Notes, @Parrottsnest1 ?

Your own details should show under Personal Information. Near the end of that section is a further box for their name, address, Talktalk landline  / account number and alternative contact number. SAVE CHANGES. 

You access that area by going via your avatar; settings; drop down menu....

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.