cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fibre 150 Installation queries

Drewchc
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

I've ordered Fibre 150 to replace my BT FTTC product, it's not Full Fibre but I'm being told by TalkTalk on Live Chat that an engineer will be coming to complete external works and to install an ONT, this doesn't seem right?

Also we do not have permission from the building manager to have any external work done so if this is the case we'd need to cancel immediately before any work is carried out. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

It does sound a bit of a muddle,  @Drewchc.

Complete your community forum profile details for Talktalk staff to identify your account. Maybe add the order number in Private Notes. 

Go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu... Personal Information. Private Notes is at the end of that section. SAVE CHANGES. 

If it's not FTTP you should be fine to go ahead.

Bear in mind that eventually everyone is going to be switched over to full fibre, so, planning ahead, it would be wise to discuss the issue with the landlord  / building manager. They have to accept that this is happening across the country and build it into their Ts&Cs for you. It could be offered any time as an upgrade, so you want to be ready for it.

Staff will respond during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes