cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fibre 900 with Eero - recent Internet issues

Celmate
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 1

Hi,

I have a 2x Eero setup at home. One device is in the home office, connected to a PC via a cable, and it connects wirelessly to the gateway.

I'm currently abroad and need to connect to my computer remotely. Everything was working great until Friday (as it has been in the recent past when I needed this solution), but since then, I’ve been experiencing severe connection issues. It started with a significant increase in latency, leading to a dropped connection and a notification in the app that the gateway was offline. After about two hours, the connection was restored, and it worked fine for a few hours. However, the issue has recurred frequently since then. Sometimes, restarting the network using the app restores the connection, but it only lasts a short while before the problem reappears. If a restart doesn’t help, the connection typically restores automatically after a few hours.

The situation is getting progressively worse. Even when the gateway appears to be connected to the Internet, the network remains extremely unstable, and the speeds are poor.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0