cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fibre65 to Full Fibre 500

DaveG29
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I am Currently on Fibre 65 and upgraded to Full Fibre 500 at the begining of September

There was a problem getting the new Fiber Cable to the house beacause of trees An OpenReach engineer came out to look and saida survey would have to be done. In the meantime TalkTalk disconnected my Fibre65 service 2 weeks ago on the 17th of september and I still have no connection

I have asked time and time again for the Fibre65 to be re-connected until such a time as the cable issue can be resolved with answers like i have passed this on you will be contacted in 24 to 48 hrs and still nothing

Can Anyone help me?

I have been told to contact TalkTalk on the 16th October Thats another2 weeks without the internet?

I hope I have posted this inthe correct place!

David Guild
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

You have posted in the right place. I honestly don't understand though why your existing FTTC service was terminated before your Full Fibre service went live.

It will help the support team here to look into this if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond, hopefully tomorrow.

0 Likes