cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Firbre 65 hub says no usage

MaryJohnson76
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi all

For the last 14 days my hub has repeatedly logged no usage - I work from home, watch a lot of stuff off the ipad or firestick, my hub is probably used 24/7 as I have CCTV, ringdoorbell then during the day I'm working from say 7 or 8am until 8pm. 

I turned the hub off for 30 mins and back on again last Friday and that's the only day it recognised any use. It's definitely in use a number of hours a day! 

Also when I try to do a speed test on the talk talk page it crashes - not sure if it's all linked. 

Any suggestions welcome as it currently looks like I do nothing all day 🙂

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Mary,

No problem. Our team are working on it but I don't have any timescales as to when it will be fixed.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Thanks Michelle - thought I was losing the plot 😉 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your post. This is a known issue which has been identified and our team are currently working to resolve this.

Thanks

Michelle

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Hi @MaryJohnson76 sounds as though the router is doing a good job and that you have a good service. Some of the stats and ancillaries can get a bit, even very, flaky. Unless knowing how much of your unlimited data allowance you have used is vital to you I wouldn't be too concerned.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.