FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have your router already, any chance to bring go live date forward?

rshev
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi. Long story short:

• I used to have a broadband with TT a month ago, switched to Vodafone, didn't like their services.
  • Placed a new order with TT, got a go live date of 14 August, thinking that Vodafone has 30 days cooling off period, thought it was completely fine.
  • Called Vodafone today to cancel, they informed me they have 14 day cooling off period now, so they are disconnecting me within 24 hours.

The question is: is there any chance to bring go live date forward somehow? I still have your router (the same as I would get with the new order), it's the same OpenReach line. Any luck? Pretty please.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi rshev

The go live dates are issued by Openreach based on their availability and we are unable to bring this forward.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @rshev ,

If switching you over requires work to be done in the street cabinet then TalkTalk will not have control over the dates as it will just be based on the best date OpenReach could offer, however the staff on this forum may be able to confirm if anything could be done.

For one of the TalkTalk OCE's on this forum to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number & alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they may then be able to advise.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.