cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Intermittent Caller ID failure since switching to Full Fibre with digital voice

mk123
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 52 of 52

Hi

Since switching to Full Fibre with digital voice a few weeks ago my caller ID, which previously worked perfectly, now sometimes fails - sometimes when I receive a call it doesn't show any number. E.g. I have a regular caller who is calling from a traditional landline - sometimes it shows his name, sometimes does not. I am using a Hub 2, and the internet has been working well with no dropouts.

Thanks

0 Likes
51 REPLIES 51

Message 41 of 52

Hi mk123

If the fault occurs on most incoming calls then please let us know.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 42 of 52

Hi. I only receive calls a few times a week, but the problem has occurred one time (on Saturday, as described in my latest post) since I restarted on my router on 3rd May.

0 Likes

Message 43 of 52

Hi mk123

Sorry for the delay. Has this been working ok since your last post or has the fault reoccurred?

0 Likes

Message 44 of 52

The problem re-occurred today. The caller then called back again from the same handset an hour later, with no changes from either end, and the ID then worked.

0 Likes

Message 45 of 52

No Problem 🙂

We are here when you need us.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 46 of 52

thanks, have done and will report back if the problem continues to occur

0 Likes

Message 47 of 52

Hi mk123

Ok, please can you try powering down the router for a full 30 minutes as this will start a new session.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 48 of 52

Yes, directly

0 Likes

Message 49 of 52

Seems very similar to Hub (1) so far

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 50 of 52

Hi mk123

I'm sorry to hear this.

Is the phone connected to the green port on the back of the router?

0 Likes

Sparta
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 51 of 52

Hi 

Unfortunately I can't help you with your phone problem as I am experiencing issues with my VOIP since moving over to Full Fibre this week but just out of interest how is your Hub 2 WiFi performing?

Thanks