cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Loss of wi Fi signal

SydneyB
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

My phone will often not connect to various sites, the only way to cure the problem is to turn off and on again the phone wifi connection, it will then connect straight away, however, it does not last long and the procedure needs repeating.  Any ideas please.

I have a Sagemcom FAST 5364 router with Fibre 65.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 9

@SydneyB ,

What do you mean by your "old" posts?

According to the publicly viewable information from your profile, it looks like you only joined the forum 4 days ago and have only posted on this single thread.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi

Glad the reset has helped.  

You can look at your recent community activity by looking under your profile (Picture top right) and scrolling down to view your activity.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi Chris,  

It looks like the factory reset has worked, I have not had the problem for the last 3 days, thanks for your help.

On another matter, is there an easy way to go back and look at my old posts. 

Thanks Alwyn

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

OK, could you reset the router to factory default settings, and monitor to see if the problem continues - Restore your router to factory settings - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

No, the router has been in the same place for a long time and this problem is recent.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

OK thanks. Is the router situated close to other wireless or electrical devices that could be causing interference?

Chris

0 Likes

SydneyB
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hello Chris

It happens with 3 devices and it does not happen on other networks.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi Sydney,

Do you have the same issue with other devices or just the one mobile?

Chris