cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Months of No Connection with Fibre 35

Maudio
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

I've had a few online chats with no success. I have to reboot my router several times a day. I bought an extender to see if that would help and it hasn't. The white light is always on the router yet my laptop is saying we don't have any Internet connection. I turn my router off each time and leave it for 20/30 minutes. Our phones also do not have connection. I do tests regularly and it'll say that there is a problem but then that it's been fixed. They say Open Reach engineers have visited. I'm at the end of my tether with this problem. I would like an engineer to come and check my master socket and the wires coming into my house but I've not had any success with this request. I have been with talk talk for years and had a few issues, but no consistent connectivity problems like this before. I work from home and have been having to go to neighbours houses to get connection. 
At this point I need to get out of my contract, because I am still being charged, and am maxing out my phones hotspot monthly to try and get connected. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 2 of 8
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Thank you Debbie I will let you know.

Message 4 of 8

Hi @Maudio 

No problem 🙂

The router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 5 of 8

Hi Debbie,

No not yet. This would be good as I’ve seen in other similar posts that this has worked.

Thank you

Message 6 of 8

Hi @Maudio 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

The line tests are clear - No faults detected.

Have we recently sent you a new router for testing?

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

@Maudio, forum staff will try to diagnose this during the day. 

Please complete your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. 

Add your Talktalk landline number in the profile area. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.