cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Not receiving Verification Code emails since Wednesday

jackieh2009
Insightful One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 23

Hi Guys,

Firstly, sorry if I have used the wrong section to post in. Please move if needed.

I hadn’t been on the community for some time, but Tuesday and Wednesday I received the Verification Code emails allowing to post comments on here.

Since Thursday, including this morning, I have not received any requested Verification Code emails. I have tried everything - logging out, shutting down, deleting cookies, checking junk and still nothing!

The only way I can get on to the community is to log on to My Account with my standard password and then get here!

It worries me that all your websites are moving to Six Digit Code log ins. How could I post here, if that were the situation today?

Please can you find out why I am not receiving the necessary emails to my TalkTalk email address anymore?

Thanks and regards,

Jackie

Just A Cheshire Kid In Elegant Heels (2009 pairs in stock) © SD, 2009
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 21 of 23

Hi Jackie,

Could you take a look at this help article and if you then still need assistance please let me know - New Community Login - Everything you need to know - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

Chris

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 23

I'll escalate this now for you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?