cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Unable to try a new connection test

whatever
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hello - my broadband dropped out for a short while late last night, then seemed to sort itself and now all good.

I tried to do a connection test at the time, however a fault I reported in March is still showing there - meaning I was unable to do a test. Can an admin/mod clear that old job so that in future I can do connection test, thanks 🏃🏻‍♂️

IMG_6424.jpeg

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi whatever

I've requested that the old fault ticket is closed down. I will let you know as soon as this has been completed.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi whatever

I'm just looking at this now and I will post back as soon as I have further information.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

whatever
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

Hello,

So there’s no way to remove that (long resolved) in-progress fault from March?

That means I can never run my own connection tests, so any time I have an issue in future I have to come here and ask an admin to do it for me?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi

the fault from march was resolved but a note was open on one of our systems that may have reflected in my account, but this will not affect your connection etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Thanks Chris - yes connection is fine.

Just checked the connection test thing, and it’s still showing that in-progress fault from March. 

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi whatever,

I've run a line test, it passed, not picking up any issues. I'll try to close the old fault to allow you to run the test

Chris

0 Likes