cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

VDSL Down

AldridgeAndy
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Good morning,

This morning my TalkTalk router is showing a steady orange light(all was good last night).

Have tried to power down the router and then power up, but the router can’t sync with anything. 

Could you take a look and raise a fault please? 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

Latest info for your mums exchange has been updated - Openreach have ordered replacement hardware and has been delivered to site , Openreach engineer been tasked to site.  

No ETA Currently.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 7

Hi

just had a look at your mums line from the number on your profile.

There is an outage flagged for that exchange and looks to have been logged with us at 06:18 this morning.

This is flagged on our Network Status page, not much info yet, just mentions  - loss of data services due to an ongoing Openreach infrastructure event in the area.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 7

@Karl-TalkTalk  Must be a big outage as no internet at my mums house and that’s connected to a different exchange. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi

Not yet, our systems flagged an outage, I've rune a test on the line and Openeach have flagged that the circuit is affected by a network event - their language for outage.  No specific details have been added as yet so we must be at the start of the outage, but at last Openreach are aware so will be working on it.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

Message 5 of 7

Thanks @Karl-TalkTalk 

Phone line is fine, just Internet down. 

Looks like I’ll be working from my mums house today. 

Any idea of an ETA for service to be restored? 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi

I'm checking your line and am showing this is currently being affected by an outage.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes