FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your phone line is disconnected

fergusonc
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

After being passed about on the phone last week, a gentleman finally told my broadband would be fully functional by midnight on 26/3/20.  It isn't.  Have checked service status and it says your phone line is disconnected.  Why?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi, my phone line is disconnected it's been amout a month .I finally got a new router yesterday.I was told that my broadband will be fully operational by midnight on 25/08/20. Is not.I checked the status of the service and it says your phone line is disconnected. Why?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hi

The install order has been delayed due to the current crisis as engineers are no longer completing installs where access to the premises is required.

A provisional install appointment has been reserved for 5th June and this will be reviewed if the situation changes..

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes