cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Changes made, I didn't request any!

zebidee88
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have received an email saying my requested changes have been made with a go live date of December 15th. I have not requested any changes what is going on?

zebidee88_0-1702490832795.png

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

if you ask on that thread,  the guys can check, i can only see a DVA being sent at the moment

Message 2 of 6

Hi@Arne

I am supposed be being sent a Hub2 to see if it fixes problems with the Eero 6, (see link below). 

It is stuck on channel 153 and an attempt by TT to fix it didn't. It is also having problems with DNS and IP addresses and blocks an emergency Responder site I use, the site creator has "pinged" things and the Eero is changing the IP address to a site with an invalid certificate. Way over my head but proves the Eero is the problem.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Full-Fibre/How-soon-should-there-be-three-blue-lights-on-the-DVA...

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

The account shows it was sent on the 13th December, let us know if anything arrives

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

HI @Arne-TalkTalk

When my fibre was installed the phone didn't work for a long time, so a DVA was sent to test in case the original was faulty. The problem with the phone was solved as it was part of a problem elsewhere on the network but it was too late to cancel the dva. After checking on the forum it was OK to do so the dva was returned unopened in the same return bag as my router with an A4 printed explanation taped to the box, a copy of the return receipt is below.

It was detailed in this thread    https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Full-Fibre/How-soon-should-there-be-three-blue-lights-on-the-DVA...

zebidee88_0-1702546319373.png

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi zebidee88

The email has been issued as a Digital Voice adaptor has been issued to you. 

Did you request this?

0 Likes