cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

City Fibre - Passed by - Left Out

pobox112
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

After months of activity and showing coming to your area soon (I did register). On the 6th December 2023 the area around me went Ready For Service (RFS) allowing orders to be placed for full fibre.
When unable to order I started making enquires - CityFibre were responsive  and stated they had not provided a connection. They further stated what the solution would be (this is not difficult and it would enable 4 Properties in total).
I am concerned that CityFibre will never return as I am unable to confirm that return. Has anyone had experience of a return for missed out properties?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

pobox112
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Thanks for the reply Arne.
Fortunately there is not a problem with that type of permission.
It involves Pole and Duct permissions and if openreach (BT aka EE) agree to use, at this point in time CityFibre would complete to the chamber.

I have been to the CF Offices today so they are not unaware of my continuing interest. No doubt there are others in this position and may search for someone else's experiences. I hope mine has a happy ending (connection).

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Is the property owned by a landlord?  they will need permission to carry out work.