cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Confirmation of full fibre order but no install date

Chris_8134
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

so I upgraded to full fibre on the 30th May (currently on fibre 65). I had the confirmation email. It said I’d get an email soon about the install date but I haven’t. My install date is supposedly on the 16th June (6 days from the day I write this). I’ve googled this issue and seems it’s happened before. 

I’ve chatted numerous times. One person said I’d get an email or text within 24 hours from openreach and talk talk….of course never happened. 

The email also says I’ll receive the routers in the post. From chatting to them they said openreach bring them. Again, from a quick google search it looks like that isn’t true. So I really don’t know what’s happening and everyone is saying something different. 

is there anyone from talk talk on here that can actually send me confirmation of my install date? And let me know if my routers should come before the install date? 

thanks. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Chris_8134

It looks like the equipment was requested yesterday 26th.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

UPDATE- open reach came out today (no text or email prior to their visit). They did stage 1 of the works today- take cable from telegraph pole to my house and drilled a box on the wall. Not sure when my second appointment is going to be. That’ll be to connect the router to the cables. 

they didn’t know my go live date was today. They just came to do the first part of the install. Glad they didn’t do it all because I still don’t know when I’ll be getting my routers from talk talk. Hopefully they pull their fingers out. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Anne, thanks for getting back to me. Yes I had an email this morning. Apparently open reach has ran into an issue and unsure how long the work will take. Fingers crossed it won’t be long. 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Chris_8134

Sorry that you are having problems, I have checked you account and can see a complaint manager has replied to answer your questions today. 

Regards

0 Likes