cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Constant Delay of Original Live Date

Wisteria02
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I switched my contract as it was ending from Full Fibre 65 to Full Fibre 500 and was promised that my service would go live on the 14th of November. It is now the 19th, and my upgrade is nowhere to be seen, I have been in contact with the support chat every day, and each day they have told me my case would be escalated within 5 days. 

Well, it seems that after 5 days, one thing TalkTalk hasn't forgotten about is billing me, as I've received yesterday an email that I'm going to be billed from the 18th of November to the 17th of December, for a service I still haven't been given. 

I have the chat transcript which confirms that my service was promised to be live on the 14th, as well as a separate upgrade confirmation stating the same.

I have had a horrible experience these past few days, and I am being led on as if I'm uneducated. 

You are a service that is being paid. You are upgrading customers and lying to their faces about  whatever the real reason is things like this happen. There is no excuse. Had you told me my service would activate 3 years from now, I would have been patiently waiting. But to lie to me about your capabilities as a company and constantly delaying my enquiries is pathetic. I have had quite enough of being constantly pushed up. At this point, I am not going to be happy with a simple activation of my Data.

tt1.pngtt2.PNGtt3.PNG
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 2 of 5

Thank you, I can confirm that I am now on my Fibre 500

image.png
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Wisteria02

Can you power down the ONT and other equipment for 30 mins at some point later this evening your upgrade should be completed. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi Wisteria02

Sorry that you are unhappy. 

I have asked for an update from our provisioning team. 

0 Likes