cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Digital Voice and App

Nadeem-Aslam
Participant
Private Message
Message 64 of 64

Hi 

Today i had my internet upgraded to full fibre, I have a Hub 2 but i won't be using it as i have a more advanced personal router and will keep the Hub 2 as backup.

The openreach engineer just told me to test internet which we did with Hub2 plugged in to avoid any possible issue, but he never checked if the phone worked. I was hoping to just use the Digital Voice App, but i can't see where to register mobiles etc - maybe as details not updated in my account. Also don't know if i can get a digital adapter tot use with my own router then i could use hand sets or do Talk Talk have list of VOIP phone they support.

On a side note - no fault of Talk Talk the open reach engineer has very muddy boots left mud all over laminate - luckily we'd put down protection on our carpet otherwise he'd have soiled 1100 pounds worth of flooring - i don't know if you can support but i'd like to raise as complaint most engineers. I've ever had either ask if ok to come in with boots or the have protectors they put over their boots. 

0 Likes
63 REPLIES 63

Message 21 of 64

Hi again,

They have advised that these changes would be done in your My Account and not in the app itself. I've included a help guide below, we've also been advised that it's set to a set time of 21 seconds.

About Call Divert - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

Michelle

Message 22 of 64

Hello,

Ok thanks. I've fed this back to the team and will let you know as soon as they come back.

Thanks

Michelle

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 64

Hi Chris

Thanks for the update.

I’m seeking access, to alter the configuration to the default mobile number also to adjust call delay diverts times. None of these appear to be available via the Profile & Settings options on the App.

Benny.

0 Likes

Message 24 of 64

Hi Benny,

I've received an update about this. The team who look after the digital voice app have said that that url isn't supposed to be accessible by the customer, the only features available are the ones in the app itself. They've asked if there's something specific that you are trying to do.

TalkTalk Digital Voice App - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 64

Hi Chris

Thanks for your help.

Benny.

0 Likes

Message 26 of 64

I'll try to find out why this is happening. I'll let you know when I receive an update

Chris

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 64

Hi Chris

Thanks for persevering with this. And yes I have done as suggested on my Firefox, Edge and IOS platforms all with the same outcome.

'the requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator'.

Unless this is an account specific issue, then I can’t be the only customer impacted by this glitch.

Benny.

0 Likes

Message 28 of 64

And you've tried deleting browser history and cookies?

Chris

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 64

@Chris-TalkTalk wrote:

OK thanks Benny, so it doesn't come up with a log in screen?

Chris

Thanks Chris

It generates the log in screen OK, however, when its populated with my details (Log in/Password) it generates this message;

'the requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Your support ID is: 16285912719907285538.'

0 Likes

Message 30 of 64

OK thanks Benny, so it doesn't come up with a log in screen?

Chris

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 31 of 64

Thanks for your reply.

Just to clarify my situation.

The A/C has been set up. The App has been loaded on my phone and is working.

The issue I’ve got is that I can’t get access to the A/C settings to alter my configuration e.g. add addition/amend mobile numbers or adjust call divert times. None of these are available via the Profile & Settings options on the App.

When I attempt to access the A/C via this link: https://voiceapp.allipvoice.uk/ I get these error messages; the requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Your support ID is: 16285912719907285538

Benny.

0 Likes

Message 32 of 64

Hi Benny

Apologies for the delay, has anything changed since yesterday morning, is it still not working?

Chris

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 33 of 64

Hi Chris

Tried again today, still getting the same error.

Benny.

0 Likes

Message 34 of 64

Hi Benny,

How are you getting on, has anything changed over the weekend?

Chris

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 35 of 64

Hi Chris

I’ve deleted the app from my phone, shut it down, rebooted, reinstalled the app and the issue remains.

The app works, however, when I try to login via the *link below to adjust my setting I get the same error code.  

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: 16285912719910890240

*https://voiceapp.allipvoice.uk/login?redirectTo=%2Fline%2Fdefault.html%23reset=true&errorRedirectTo=...

Benny.

0 Likes

Message 36 of 64

Hi Benny

Could you try rebooting the device that's running the app and retest - please let us know how you get on

Chris

Message 37 of 64

Thanks Michelle.

The initial setup and password creation worked fine. Ever since anytime I try to login via Firefox, Safari or edge I get the above error message.

Benny.

0 Likes

Message 38 of 64

Thanks Michelle.

The initial setup and password creation worked fine it’s just since then any time I’ve tried to login, via Firefox, Safari or Edge, I get the same error message (see above) so I’m stuck. 

Benny. 

0 Likes

Message 39 of 64

Morning,

Sorry to hear this. Have you been able to amend settings prior to this or is this the first time you've tried? Is it still happening if you try again today?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 40 of 64

Sorry to revisit this theme, however, I've tried to logon to amend some of my setting and I keep getting this message;

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 16285912719909261272

Any ideas?

I've tried Firefox and Edge browser's with the same outcome.

0 Likes