cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

FTTP LOS issue down for days and reoccurring issue

Scone86
Team Player
Private Message
Message 67 of 67

Have been a customer for 4 years and not had an issue, however, I was left without broadband for a week recently waiting for Openreach to fix a line fault. This evening I’m now staring at a red LOS light again and a line fault has reoccurred. 

As Openreach is an agent I’m not even able to find out what the issue was before - and now I’m left in the same position. 

Is there a second or third line support number I can contact to get this issue resolved?

0 Likes
66 REPLIES 66

Message 61 of 67

I've added my information including TT Phone number to the profile.

0 Likes

Message 62 of 67

Hi,

I think we posted at the same time. Did you see my last post?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 63 of 67

I've added this information to my profile.

0 Likes

Message 64 of 67

Hi,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number or Account Number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 65 of 67

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 66 of 67

@Scone86, please don't post duplicate threads as this simply creates extra work for the forum. I've moved the duplicate out of the way. 

Your post is in a queue for attention and staff will answer it when they reach it during the day. 

If you need help sooner, Chat and phone lines are now closed for the day.

Full details of opening hours and the contact number are here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Ensure that your community forum profile details are complete for staff to identify your account. You'll see the required area by going via your avatar/name; settings. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes