cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Fiber65

muzzer55
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6
Resontly had fibre65 installed
i acidently set the router openreach installed to a room
Now it wont remove it from the modem to add to the eero unit
It say it can't be fund to remove the room.
can it be reset by TalkTalk please.
I tried a reset but it don't work.
help please.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

The TalkTalk Full Fibre 65 package is not an eero enabled package.  So Openreach will have installed Full Fibre and a fibre optic cable connection with a green plug to a white box in the room. That white box is called the ONT and that connects via the red plug Ethernet cable that comes with the TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub. The end of the cable that goes into the TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub goes into the red WAN socket.

The Full Fibre Support Hub is your go-to resource for information, guides and LiveChat with the Full Fibre Team.

To speak to the Full Fibre team about an order start a LiveChat here:

Full Fibre LiveChat

Full Fibre Support Hub

TIP - Scroll down the Full Fibre Support Hub page to GET IN TOUCH. if you don't see a blue Chat now button then pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers or similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation

Opening hours are here:  When to contact TalkTalk?

Calls to the Full Fibre team on 0345 172 0074 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate or included in your UK mobile allowance.

Full Fibre Help

Full Fibre - Installation

Full Fibre - Set up your Wi-Fi Hub

Full Fibre - Set up your Wi-Fi Hub 2

Full Fibre - ONT Lights Guide

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

muzzer55
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

I think it is just resetting the eero unit so i can add it to a room not the modem TT sent me.

0 Likes

muzzer55
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6
Resontly had fibre65 installed
I accidently set the router Openreach installed what is the big shape modem had to install a eero o bought but it installed to big modem Now i cant use the eero unit as it can't see it.
And i can't remove the big modem room i set  as installed a room to the big modem sent by TT
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Sorry, not sure what you are trying to say, can you explain a little more.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes