cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

ITV X

supeat68
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

How do I receive ITVX?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), we’d love to help.

We’ve found that posting in someone else’s conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

It’s easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Shylock
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

I need a PIN number to access ITVX 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

ITV made the decision not to bring the new ITV X App to some older devices, and this also includes the legacy TalkTalk TV Boxes.  This was a decision solely by ITV and outside of our control.

If you read our help article at ITV Hub closure - TalkTalk Help & Support

This will explain how you can upgrade to the new TV HUB.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

mthorpe2
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

You could buy a Roku stick (it's available on there)for £30 40 or 50 depending on what model you want from the well known catalogue shop 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

As above.

The number to call is 03451 720088, @Jpcheetham.

Open from 9am till 7pm weekdays, 6pm Saturdays.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Jpcheetham
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

How do i get itvx

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

ITV X is not available on legacy youview devices, some older set top boxes or smart TV's. This is an ITV Decision and beyond our control.

If you do have an older youview box, you may be eligible for the new 4K TV Streaming box that does support ITVX.

Give out customer teams a call and they can discuss options with you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes