cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Internet speed drop outs for months had enough ..

badmood
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

What is going on for the last few months i have been reporting my slow connection  60-80mb when it should be 500 plus , what am i paying for when is this going to stop , you will not listen to customers and will not give us local help, so going to stop bank payments , Had enough of your con man internet shambles , all i get is check in a few days , it has been months what kind of time wasters are you ?... clowns all of you ripping us off with high prices and slow connections.. Well we will see if you listen when i stop payments ..

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 7

@badmood You have been advised twice by the support team here to continue on your other thread:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Full-Fibre/TALKTALK-RIPOFF/td-p/2972494

Please do so and I will close this one to avoid any further duplication. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Because it is NOT UK  people , i am NOT going through all this crap again with people that are reading from scripts ,That do not fully understand what you are saying , then put oyu on hold for an hour or so just to hang up on you.. do you work for talk talk ?, do you know what the chat and phone line is like ?. Do you realise the junk they say and then hang up on you , the lies you get told ?... TT has went down hill big time , like i say been with TT for many years to many years , and this is how we get treated , If you are just another TT customer thanks , but then go else where you can not help..

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

If you can please power everything off for 30 minutes as advised by Debbie, and retest that will help.

Please reply in your other thread so we can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

the phone numbers and online chat is of no use , we need a UK call center , someone that understands what we are saying and does not tell you you are on hold and hang up , I have also saved my online chats , where i was told i would be put on hold and then nothing for ages , and the lies i get about getting compensation , ? why lie ?.. Sick to the back teeth with this , I have been with TT for many years and get treated like crap , but not a lot longer now , this is just a cowboy setup.. All i want is what i pay for , a internet connection that works when i need it...

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi badmood

I can see that my colleague Chris posted the below on your other topic on the Community.

Thanks for updating your profile. Line test is passing, could you switch the ONT and router off and leave them off for 30 minutes then switch back on and retest

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

@badmood, you didn't get back to follow up when staff were trying to help you here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Full-Fibre/TALKTALK-RIPOFF/td-p/2972494

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.