cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

NO CONNECTION SINCE THE 10TH MAY

Archers
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 111 of 111

Surely someone can help me on this. Hours spent on the phone and on the online chat bots. 

Talk Talk engineer booked to come out to me, he turns up, he is an independent engineer who hasn't a clue about the Eero boxes and totally wasted 2 hours of my life.

2 hours on the phone to SUPPORT wow!!! After 35 minutes of going through all the information being transferred 3 times to different people. Explaining about the lights on the Eero and the Fibre box to be asked, can I make sure they have been switched on. If you are going to employ people from a call centre please please train them.

2 hours on the phone I explained I had tried 5 different Eero units and I was not told that there is a router Eero which I should have. The engineer turned up with one he didn't know it was a router box????

Still no connection. Still annoyed... 

Sky worked up until midnight on the 9th. My connection with Talk talk "Went live!!!!!!" on the 3rd, I tried then and was advised wait until your sky connection switches off and it will be ok.

Funny enough just a staling tactic. Sky switched off, Talk Talk still not connecting, still the same error. Where the Eero cannot be assigned a WAN address. Surely this is a simple fix. Your servers are not releasing an IP address to the Eero here. 

Can some one with some knowledge please respond to me.

0 Likes
110 REPLIES 110

Archers
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 41 of 111

My bill has grown since I posted the above.

now you have added a contract breakage fee

surely no internet for 3 months breaks the contract

is anybody out there listening?

0 Likes

Message 42 of 111

Hello,

Apologies, I've contacted our Faults Escalation Team now and have asked if they can provide an update on this ASAP.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 43 of 111

@archers2, post about what's going on with the billing email in a new thread in the billing section of the community. 

It will be a separate issue from service issues.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

archers2
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 44 of 111

Today you have surpassed yourselves…

still no internet at my property since 10th May…

Today I have been sent an email as a reminder I haven’t paid my bill?

Not sure if it’s for the first account I have no internet on or the second account I have no internet on.

I have been unbelievably patient but this is pushing me.

Can someone please sort this mess out please.

i was contacted on the 30th and asked for information which I provided but still no update since then?

The only way to get a response is on here, why can I not have a direct number to someone who can help?

I NEED THIS SORTED

AGAIN I WILL SAY 

NO INTERNET AT MY PROPERTY SINCE THE 10TH OF MAY!!!

0 Likes

Message 45 of 111

Hi Archers1

The team have just advised that they have made contact with you this morning.

0 Likes

Message 46 of 111

Hi Archers1

I have escalated this again this morning and asked the team to make contact ASAP.

I've also asked if they provide me with an update then I can post here and let you know.

0 Likes

Archers1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 47 of 111

Another day...

Still no update...

0 Likes

Message 48 of 111

Hi Archers1

I'm really sorry about this.

I've contacted the team now and I will post back here as soon as I receive an update.

0 Likes

Archers1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 49 of 111

Chris 

But there has been no contact from then since the 10th of July is this acceptable?

I just want some information on what is happening.

I am paying twice for NO SERVICE TO MY PROPERTY STILL.

Its ok just keep saying they are looking into it but I need it sorted.

Surely they have more information since the 10th.

We know what the issue is, it just needs sorting.

0 Likes

Message 50 of 111

ANOTHER DAY AND NO RESPONSE...

WHAT IS HAPPENING...

SHALL I OPEN A NEW POST STATING THAT I HAVE HAD NO CONNECTION TO MY PROPERTY SINCE THE 10th MAY.

THIS IS GETTING BEYOND A JOKE.

I AM PAYING FOR 2 SERVICES AND RECEIVING NONE AT MY PROPERTY AND NOW BEING IGNORED....

CUSTOMER SERVICE?????

0 Likes

Message 51 of 111

Hi Archers1,

I'm sorry this is taking so long, it is currently under investigation by our Order Management team, we'll let you know as soon as we have more information

Chris

0 Likes

Archers1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 52 of 111

Again STILL NO RESPONSE....

I am currently paying for 2 fibre connections as this was meant to be the way to sort your issue out.

I still have NO FIBRE CONNECTION TO MY PROPERTY.... SINCE 10th MAY.. ALMOST 3 MONTHS.

Is this acceptable. Is waiting over 2 weeks for a call back acceptable? Can someone please speak to me and come some one please sort this out.

0 Likes

Message 53 of 111

Hi Archers1,

Debbie has asked for someone to contact you but there may be no-one available at the moment. Hopefully someone will call you later today, apologies for the delay

Chris

Archers1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 54 of 111

Still no one has reached out to me...

0 Likes

Message 55 of 111

HI @archers2 

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've contacted my colleague and asked them to make contact ASAP.

0 Likes

Message 56 of 111

@Gforty3, @Archers needs a reply ASAP on this post - it can't be before the morning, but please don't post further on their thread meanwhile as it pushes it back in the queue for attention. 

@archers2, I'll re-escalate this for you. 

@Gforty3, please start your own thread and complete your profile information. 

You need to return to the message board and click on start a topic. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gforty3
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 57 of 111

👋🏼 You've stated that the issue is the IP address and that's the issue with mine. I've been told it's the router but I'm sure it's not because the router is coming on and connecting but won't connect to my IP address. I managed to work out how to put the IP address etc in manually but still it's the same and no one can tell me what the issue is. I've been told several different reasons now and nobody has mentioned the IP address. I don't know what's going on with this company it's unbelievable. 

Apologies to go on but it's stressful and it's been nearly a week now with no internet access and these days you cannot live without the internet and it's caused me and causing me issues. 

Thanks again 

0 Likes

Message 58 of 111

👋🏼Sorry to hear your situation, I'm in the same predicament. I've Just seen your post and I just wanted to say that I'm in the same boat. I've been without internet since my apparently going live day last Friday and still and without internet myself. I'm using the Eero 6 router, what router are you using? I've been on the phone and on the messenger since Friday and the customer service is unbelievably unbelievable 🥴 What have they said to you what the issue is? 

Thanks for your time mate

0 Likes

archers2
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 59 of 111

Can someone please contact me again... Been along time since anyone phoned and STILL NO CONNECTION since 9th MAY...

0 Likes

Message 60 of 111

Hi Gary @Archers1 

My colleague is contacting you now.

Thanks

0 Likes