cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Talk Talk didn't send me a digital voice adapter.. neverending mistakes.

JohnDory69
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 1

So I've had a rough time trying to just get my contract renewed and the service actually started.

Finally thought that hurdle was over, despite an ongoing complaint about the 'customer loyalty team', the service I signed a contract for was started 2 weeks after it was promised.

Anyway now I've noticed drops in speed periodically. Did a connection test on my talk talk account and it tells me there's an issue with my digital voice adapter and I need to sync it..

Bit of a problem there, they didn't sent me one. Nor mention it at all during the multiple calls and chats I've had to endure the past weeks. The only mention is in my contract which advises the plan includes digital voice, but no mention of the hardware needed to use it. They sent the eero router, how do they forget the adapter if they are senythay anyway?!..

I'm so fed up with this company now. If I don't hear anything about the open complaint and get this flippin adapter ASAP I'm just going to exercise my right to cancel without fee as I absolutely haven't been getting the service that was promised when they signed me up for the new contract. 

Shambles of a company

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0