cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Open Reach engineer didn't show - not sure what happens next

Roarster
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hey,

I've now had two missed appointments from Openreach about my installation and I'm not sure what to do now. Most of my installation has been completed though they weren't able to access the telephone pole the first time due to trees so I'm not even sure if they'll be able to do the work if they do come. I tried speaking to someone from TalkTalk on the phone but basically they didn't seem to know anything so I'm hoping someone can help me here. It would be good to know what's happening since I've basically had no communication since the first visit from Openreach.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk, thanks for the update. I spoke to someone from Openreach yesterday and they suggested someone would visit Tuesday or Wednesday next week to complete the installation though I don't have any formal confirmation of this. Are you able to see this at your side and confirm any more details?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Hi Roarster

The update is that Openreach have scheduled the install on the 21/06 due to planning required  they will attempt to resolve this earlier and will contact you directly to confirm. 

Sorry its taking so long.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Add your Talktalk landline number or account number to your community forum profile details, @Roarster, for Talktalk staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.