cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Digital Voice App

mikel
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hi

I had Full Fibre 900 installed two weeks ago but I am unable to log in to the Digital Voice app 

Any suggestions

Mikel

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Because that is a pre-requisite of course. And I didn't realise that was possible on a City Fibre circuit. So my thesis does fall down there. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Yes, why?

Mikel

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Do you have a Digital Voice (VoIP) service with a landline number as part of your package? 

0 Likes

mikel
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Private Message
Message 4 of 11

Hi Karl

Thank you for resolving this. It is a pity that your advertising does not make this clear as I feel that I am not getting the service that I signed up to 

Mikel

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi

I've had it confirmed that the Digital Voice App is not available to non Openreach provides such as City Fibre etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi

OK, I'm not sure if the voice app is available as yet to non Openreach provides, so I'm making enquiries.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

mikel
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Private Message
Message 7 of 11

Hi Karl,

There is no mention of registering within the My Package section of My Account.

Mikel

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi

Have you registered from within the 'My Package and add on's page' in My Account ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

mikel
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Hi Michelle,

I received confirmed that Full Fibre had been installed but never received an email inviting to join the app.

Mikel

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, have you followed all the steps in the below Help Guide?

TalkTalk Digital Voice App - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks