cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Problems …….

JennyR
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

please do not merge any of my posts into one.  I am unable to reply to any posts - not sure if I have been blocked or if it is the fault of my iPhone and iPad.

PLEASE DO NOT MERGE MY POSTS

I am  not sure if any of my posts or messages are getting through. Please can somebody sort this out.

Thank you

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

@JennyR 

It was I who merged your topics, apologies if this caused you any problems. I have just tested on my iPhone and the reply box is popping up just fine, so I am not sure what the issue is there. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Please stop starting new topics, @JennyR.

You will be creating an excessive amount of extra work for forum staff and unnecessary duplication.

The unnecessary extra posts have been moved out of the way.

Your original thread is here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Full-Fibre/Problems-with-WiFi-after-installation-of-future-fibre...

I did not merge it with the first of your new threads, but the way the forum works, a colleague has decided it was necessary. 

Please respect that decision. 

Staff will reply to the original thread. They are not back on here before Tuesday. Community Stars and fellow customers may try to help you meanwhile. 

If you lose track of your thread, click on the ACTIVITY tab in your profile area to find latest posts.

To reply on your own thread should involve a straightforward click on "reply", or the blue button:

20231231_182123.jpg

Ensure that you are signed in, and that you wait for the blue button:

20231231_182314.jpg

to go pink, to ensure that the message is posted:

20231231_182521.jpg

 ...or lilac / purple...!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes