cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

TalkTalk Fibre 150 order

tyc321
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

This is the 4th time we have made an order to upgrade to TalkTalk future fibre with VOIP.

The first time it was not processed, customer service did not know why, same thing happened the second and third time.

Received no email to say it was cancelled or any problems with the order so waited for Openreach to arrive on those dates, nobody turned up.

The third time, was given a number to call the sales team as the order was cancelled and there was no record of the order on their system, so when I called I was redirected to make the order one more time Thursday last week, was guaranteed it will happen this time.

Received the welcome to future fibre email, like before, but that's all, no set up email nor an email to say it was cancelled, is it a bit too early to tell yet?

How long do they normally send the set up email and notify you when your order is on the way?

It's very difficult to know if there are problems with the order or whether it is cancelled or not, and whether all is fine and has been processed.

Also what are the reasons they keep getting cancelled?

It's especially annoying when you wait or postpone a day to stay at home only to find out, it was cancelled weeks ago and you were wasting your time waiting.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Yeah, I searched on Google seems a lot have had similar problems, managed to chat with someone at customer service last night and it turns out it was cancelled again, she will escalate this to their "higher ups" and should hear from them within 3-5 days, hopefully they can sort things out, whatever is causing orders to cancel.

0 Likes

MrA4d
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Hi,

do you know this sound so familiar to my case ... 

good luck!!

Message 3 of 6

Hi tyc321

Unfortunately I cannot see pending fibre orders as only the Future fibre team can do that at the moment. Sorry. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Ok, thank you, would you also be able to tell if our recent order for fibre150 with voip made on the 8th last week is still being processed and hasn't been cancelled?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6
0 Likes