cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Teams Meeting freezing issue

Pash02
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 47 of 47

Hi Ya 

Just been on a teams meeting and some times the faces were blurring nearly to the point of pixelating and freezing and the odd time the person talking was freezing also.

The only device that has been running is the desktop via the meeting and my phone which hasn't been used.

I have noticed that the signal strength is sometimes dropping down to just two bars on my desktop.

According to the health check there is nothing wrong.

Could this be down to the organisation hosting the meeting or is it my connection?

Thanks

0 Likes
46 REPLIES 46

Message 41 of 47

Hello,

Ok thank you for the update and please let us know if this does happen again and we can look into this further for you. We'll also check back in with you early next week to see how you're getting on.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 42 of 47

Hi @Debbie-TalkTalk SignalSignal

I didn't notice any thing but didn't really go on the internet.

But i've just noticed the signal strength is pants again but for some reason i also have Home 26_EXT and unsure how that came about but it must have been when the eero thing was set up.

My phone and TV run on home 26 but also have the EXT option and i am now switch to the EXT on my desktop so time will tell if any good.

My son would be the best person to ask but he is away all week working. 

I will keep a check though as i have noticed Netflixs sometimes is slow to load on the TV but the films runs perfect.

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 43 of 47

Hi Pash02

How was the connection last night? Have you experienced any further issues since your last post?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 44 of 47

Hi Pash02

Thanks for your reply.

Please let us know if this happens again or on any other devices.

0 Likes

Pash02
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 45 of 47

Hi ya,

No its the eero thing and a wired connection wouldn't be possible as the router is in another room.

The speed showing on the app is 151 Mbs. which is good.

Just thought it was a bit odd the meeting freezing like it did.

Thanks 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 46 of 47

Hi Pash02

I'm sorry to hear this.

Can I just check, have you tried connecting wired to see how the connection compares?

0 Likes