cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

WAN IP address

DanTT
Team Player
Private Message
Message 57 of 57

Hello

I have a problem during setup of my eero pro 6. 

FC70CC79-4687-41AB-BFC4-D53CDF978DE9.png

12E69751-9A5B-4639-AC1B-63583AC37779.png

 I have tried everything to make it work but all the time the same issue. 
I have upgraded to fibre 500 from fibre 35 and now I don’t have any broadband.

I have read that the issue was that customer profile wasn’t updated to fibre and maybe is the same for me. 

Could anyone help me please!

0 Likes
56 REPLIES 56

Message 1 of 57

Thanks for the reply. Glad you got there eventually, however painful!

0 Likes

Message 2 of 57
0 Likes

Message 3 of 57

Yes it’s solved. The issue was that my account was not switched from Adsl to fibre. It was TalkTalk fault from start when they setup my account. 

Message 4 of 57

did you ever get it resolved? I've been told I need another router but i don't see how that will rectify things when I also get nothing when plugged directly into the ONT...

0 Likes

Message 5 of 57

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this and we will pick up your topic shortly.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 57

Hi Ally

Yes it’s solved. I think the issue was that my account was not switched from Adsl to fibre. I have had like 4 separate emails that line is live but it wasn’t until 8th day. 

Dinsdally
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 57

Hi Dan, 

Apologies for the ask but did this ever get solved? I’m having exactly the same issue and would love to be able to point someone at a fix because even though there seem to be an awful lot of posts about it, none of them look to be solved.

Cheers

Ally

Message 8 of 57

Hi DanTT,

I've received an update, the Future Fibre team are still trying to resolve this, unfortunately there's more to it than they initially thought but I should receive another update tomorrow

Chris

0 Likes

Message 9 of 57

No, you don't have to start a new topic. I've still not received an update, I'll chase this for you

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 57

Do I have to create new topic?

0 Likes

Message 11 of 57

Apologies for the delay, I've asked for an update. I'll let you know when I have any more information

Chris

0 Likes

DanTT
Team Player
Private Message
Message 12 of 57

Hi

Still No progress? Really? Since Friday no update? Is that’s how TalkTalk get away with paying delay compensation? Simply by changing customer contract and start date? That is next level of disappointment…

Message 13 of 57

Hi Dan,

I've not received anything further from our Future Fibre team, I'll let you know when I do

Chris

0 Likes

DanTT
Team Player
Private Message
Message 14 of 57

Hi

Is there any progress?

0 Likes

Message 15 of 57

OK thanks, I'll pass this on to our Future Team

Chris

0 Likes

DanTT
Team Player
Private Message
Message 16 of 57

It should definitely be fibre 500. I have never asked to downgrade. I asked them to restore my original connection temporarily until fibre 500 was activated. I think there was some confusion into what I was requested. I am more then happy with fibre 65 for now until fibre 500 is activated. 

0 Likes

Message 17 of 57

Thanks Dan,

The Future Fibre team have said that it looks as though the service has been downgraded back to Fibre 65, they just want to confirm with you that it should definitely be Fibre 500 and the downgrade hasn't been initiated by you?

Chris

0 Likes

DanTT
Team Player
Private Message
Message 18 of 57

I have done it. You should have access now. 

0 Likes

Message 19 of 57

Hi Dan,

I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can look into this further

Chris

0 Likes

Message 20 of 57

OK thanks, I'll let our Future Fibre team know

Chris

0 Likes