cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

York Outage?

Googlyamnesiac1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 69 of 69

My connection in yo32 (Huntington) has been off since 3pm. is there a known outage? Is there a number I can call? I've been on live chat over an hour and have had no response so not exactly helpful. 

68 REPLIES 68

Googlyamnesiac1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 41 of 69

I don't have any fault reference number etc. With no information other than 'more' information will be provided asap, how do I know that my issue is even being looked at? I still have no clue what the problem is and it's now been 3 days of downtime. Not great customer service. Can someone call me on the number on my profile and explain what's happening?

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 42 of 69

Archer2_0-1677146194087.png

Any News ? I contacted your service desk yesterday (22nd) and was told an engineer is required to repair the fault (yo24) does this mean the problem is local to my address or is the engineer going to just confirm there is a bigger problem with you're infrastructure ? think it would be good to post something on here so others are aware as well. communication is key after all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes

Message 43 of 69

Morning,

Apologies, this is what we have asked the team to confirm. I will chase this again now.

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 44 of 69

Hi all, I realise you are frustrated, but Chris is on the case and has promised an update as soon as he knows more. 

0 Likes

Noupdate
Team Player
Private Message
Message 45 of 69

ZERO information provided. Is a cable damaged or hardware, software, cyber etc?

0 Likes

Googlyamnesiac1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 46 of 69

You say 'more' information like we have information already. What is the issue and what is the expected ETA? It's not much to ask for these two basic facts so that we can plan our alternatives if needed...

Message 47 of 69

I can only apologies for the delay, we'll let you know as soon as we have any more information 

Chris

0 Likes

Googlyamnesiac1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 48 of 69

Nope - no updates at all just 'we're working on it' ... Should we engage with other providers??

Noupdate
Team Player
Private Message
Message 49 of 69

Can someone actively get an update rather than passively wait for one?

0 Likes

Message 50 of 69

Have you had anyone contact from Talk Talk yet buddy,  I too have had the same issue since Monday and its now getting ridiculous the amount of times I'm being fobbed off. 

0 Likes

Message 51 of 69

Hi Googlyamnesiac1,

I''ve asked for an update, I'll let you know when I have any more information 

Chris

0 Likes

Googlyamnesiac1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 52 of 69

I really need to know an ETA or at least what the problem is? Are we talking hours, days or weeks to resolve? Should we be looking at alternative providers given in June I understand we have to move anyway? I work from home and am constantly on video calls, which is eating up my mobile phone bandwidth (just had to buy more data today). Please can I get some kind of idea as to how long this is going to go on for?

Message 53 of 69

OK thanks, sorry it's taking so long to resolve, I'll let you know when I receive any more information

Chris

0 Likes

Googlyamnesiac1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 54 of 69

Yes, as are neighbours 

Message 55 of 69

Hi Googlyamnesiac1,

I can't see any further updates at the moment, are you still experiencing the same issue?

Chris

0 Likes

Googlyamnesiac1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 56 of 69

Is there an update? 

0 Likes

Message 57 of 69

Hi,

Apologies, I've gone back to the team now to advise and will post back again as soon as I have another update.

Thanks

Googlyamnesiac1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 58 of 69

Rebooted everything (turned of and on the white box) but still the same with a red light FAULT displayed.

0 Likes

Message 59 of 69

Hello,

Would you mind retesting and letting us know if your connection is now working again please?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 60 of 69

Hi Googlyamnesiac1,

Sorry, we don't have an ETA at the moment but we'll update the thread when we do

Chris

0 Likes