NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Piotr2
Participant
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

i cant login or register for my account using my email because there is still an old account in your system, moved home over 3 years ago, changed provider, then moved back to TalkTalk. Have new account number for my Future Fibre but the problem is old account with old details, can i get some help please?

Cheers,

Piotr

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Piotr2

Unfortunately you wont be able to use that address at this time,  as it is stuck in the system and we are struggling to remove it. 

I have escalated it, not sure how long it will take but will let you know when they reply.

Message 2 of 7

Hi,

yes, my old account and ommunity one is the same.

Thanks,

Piotr

Message 3 of 7

Hi @Piotr2

Is the email address in question the same one in your community profile?

Message 4 of 7

Old customer MyAccounts are archived offline 12 months after leaving. There's a neat workaround and that's to change the email address before the account gets taken offline. That way your main email address can be re-used for a new MyAccount when returning to TalkTalk.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Piotr2
Participant
Message 5 of 7

Hi,

thanks for answer, i thought easier would be just delete my old account, so just in theory if i would switch to talk talk every year from different provider then i would need new email address every year? 😉 That's funny 😉

Thanks for help.

Piotr

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi Piotr2 

It's required that you register for MyAccount using a non-TalkTalk email address that has not been used for a previous MyAccount.

Try again but with a different email address.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes