cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Call boosts

acftus
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 12 of 12

I have been trying to change my call boosts from free anytime call to just evening and weekends.

I have added the weekend option but am unable to cancel the anytime call boost. It states you can but the anytime does not show on my manage service screen. Unable to get through to live chat - has TalkTalk given up on that? Hope someone can help.

Kevin Evans
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12
0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

@acftus, yes, webchat used to leap off the page at us, some might say rather obtrusively.

It's not been available like that on the forum for quite a few years. You don't need to be signed into My Account to use it.

It is always via the blue button. Out of hours it is a bot. 

If you have trouble accessing it, try another browser, disable ad blockers and allow pop ups.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Give Chris a chance to get back to you during normal working hours, you do appear to have completed your profile details now, 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Must admit with the lack of response to my enquiry. I have been with TalkTalk for many years and they had improved their customer support significantly over the time. However these last 6 months has seen a reversal of that and you cannot get hold of anyone in customer support to help. It looks as though you are quite happy to take money but unable to assist in rectifying a simple issue. I am now paying twice for the same service. Not at all happy.

Kevin Evans
0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Any news yet Chris?

Kevin Evans
0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

At one time Web Chat used to pop up as soon as you signed in. Now its difficult to find and when you request further help you just get a green circle going round and round endlessly. 

Kevin Evans
0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Plug "contact" into the forum search engine, @acftus

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

What has happened to Web Chat. Has it been discontinued?

Kevin Evans
0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Should be done now!!

Kevin Evans
0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Profile updated Chris

Kevin Evans
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 11 of 12

Hi acftus,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes