cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

No phone

Estapleton
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Hi I joined Talk Talk on the 10/10/23 and my home phone has never worked 😡 I have complained and had 2 engineers out.They have confirmed there is a fault and they have said they think I have been sent the wrong hub. I have waited and waited and reported again and again but get nothing back! I am paying for a service I am not getting! Also I cannot record anything.

any advice would be appreciated and some sort of compensation is needed too.

Estapleton
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

I can't answer your phone query but support staff should get back to you soon.

Regarding recording, TalkTalk have not supplied recordable boxes for 3 years now.

If you have been sent the Netgem 4k box there is a limited recording function but you need to supply your own USB stick to do do. Up to a 256Gb one is recommended but buy from a reputable source, not the online auction site as these have many fakes which the box is prone to rejecting. 

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes